Regular Single Membership
Any resident of Canada who plans to own, owns or has owned a Tibetan Terrier can apply to become a regular single member. A regular Single member has the right to vote and hold office in the Club provided he or she has been a member of the Club for at least six months. Members receive a copy of the copy of the Club’s newsletter each quarter.
Regular Family Membership
Any two people living in the same household who plan to own, own or have owned a
Tibetan Terrier can apply for a Regular Family Membership. Regular Family Members have the same rights and privileges as a Regular Single Member.
A non-resident of Canada who plans to own, owns or has owned a Tibetan Terrier can apply for a Non-Resident Membership. A Non-resident Member cannot vote or hold office
in the Club.
Any person who is considered to have made a significant contribution to the Tibetan Terrier breed can be elected as an Honorary Member a two-thirds majority vote. An Honorary Member has the same rights and privileges as a Regular Single Member, but is not required to pay any dues.
- Select your membership type (except for Honorary).
- Download and complete the application form.
- Have two current Tibetan Terrier Club of Canada members endorse your application.
- Send your completed, signed and endorsed application form along with a cheque for the annual dues to the Club secretary:
997 Lebrun Sideroad,
- Download and complete the membership renewal form.
- Send the completed form along with a cheque for the annual dues to the Club Treasurer:
194 Cowley Avenue,